We have added the AA 12 pack to our offering due to the large number of customers looking to have spare batteries on longer duration trips without the need of having to carry several battery caddies. The 12 pack is also ideal for storing batteries at a search base or forward command point where they can be used to replenish the batteries carried by operational personnel who are out in the field, and then easily sorted and stored for re-charging or re-cycling.
One of the practices we encourage people to adopt is to use electrical kit that all uses the same size of battery – AA.
This really neat invention keeps them easily accessible, safe and protects them from self-discharging:
- Holds batteries securely in place with a unique locking feature
- Protect the terminals of the batteries at both ends reducing self-discharging
- 12 pack ideal for longer trips
- Perfect for storing replacements in forward command units or mobile bases
- Bright blaze orange, tough polypropylene.
Adopt the simple technique of placing all your charged batteries with the anode at the top and spent batteries upside down.
Plus they are great for keeping batteries safe on flights where you are not allowed to store them in the aircraft’s hold (lithium batteries).