Fits Apple iPhones 4, 5 & 6 (6 neat with no case) / Samsung Galaxy S1, 2 3 & 4
Aquapac Whanganui 108 Waterproof Smartphone bag
The Aquapac 108 keeps your smartphone ultra-dry and dust-free, but we believe more importantly, your phone attached to you. Dropping your phone in the great outdoors, when hands can be wet and cold, is all too easy, and in slips, trips and falls, losing your main communication with the outside world can be critical.
- Fits Apple iPhones 4, 5 & 6 (6 neat with no case, choose 348 for an iPhone 6 with a case) / Samsung Galaxy S1, 2 3 & 4
- Completely waterproof – you can take it swimming!
- Use your phone whilst protected in this case, no need to remove your phone
- Adjustable lanyard, can be secured to your jacket, or your belt/rucksack strap
- Also you can get great photos and video through the LENZFLEX™ lens window on the back of the case.
There are lots of waterproof phone cases out there, but how do you know it is going to be waterproof? The good news is that there is an international standard for the Degrees of ‘Protection Provided by Enclosures’ and it is called the IP Rating. It consists of the letters IP followed by two digits. The first digit represents the level of protection against solid objects (an X is used if this protection is not measured) and the second last digit is the waterproof protection.
The Aquapac 108 Waterproof Phone Case has the highest rating for submersible/wet weather protection IPX8.
|Dimensions||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 mm|