Using a Harvey British Mountain Map/Ultramap/National Trail 1:40 000? Then you Need one of these!
1:40 000 Grid Reference Tool Map Romer Scale for Harvey Maps
The 1:40 000 scale Pocket Grid Reference Tool/Map Romer Scale
Need to navigate using using a Harvey British Mountain Map/Ultramap/National Trail 1:40 000? Then you Need one of these!
Take the guess work out of grid references – accurately give and plot 6 figure grid references with confidence, and accurately measure travel distance. PLUS this tool has a conventional Romer, allowing you to easily and quickly identify a location on your map from a grid reference.
Take the guess work out of grid references and correctly report where you are and locations on the map you want to reach, then accurately measure the distance to these locations .
The perfect companion for 1: 40 000 Harvey Maps
- Perfect for GPS users – accurately project and plot waypoints on your printed map.
- Accurately plot and give grid 6 figure grid references on 1:40 000 scale maps.
- Extended grid lines make sure you correctly align the tool on the map so you don’t make a mistake, even in bad weather.
- Rounded corners to prevent snagging and holes in the pocket, one square for the romer
- Romer scales numbered to prevent mistakes.
- Ruler edges are marked in actual map distance – no fussy calculations required, easy and precise.
- Tough and durable.
- Comes with a hole to enable a lanyard (ideally 550 paracord) to be attached.
|Dimensions||1.00 × 2.00 × 3.00 mm|