Plus you will receive details
A BRAND NEW navigational tool that is a must for all navigators
From your map and on any slope (hill) you can:
- Determine where you are on a slope
- Predict which slopes are prone to avalanche
- Calculate the extra distance you will travel on any slope
- Get your height above sea level
- Know how difficult any slope is to travel over
- Simple ‘How to Use’ guide on reverse
- Works on all 1:50 000 and 1:25 000 scale maps
- Easy to use, no calculations required
It is credit card size in tough plastic, able to fit in purses and wallets,
with rounded corners to prevent snagging and holes in pockets!
This card is designed to be used for the standard contour interval of
10m on Ordnance Survey maps – so it is important to check your
contour intervals before using.